Island Pool is a pretty spot with access to the river and a popular walk trail.
- Attraction Fee:No fees apply
- Sites:Swimming Holes,Rivers, Lakes & Dams,Canoe & Kayak Launches,Picnic Areas
- Feature:Toilet,Picnic Table,Dogs Allowed - Yes,2WD Access - Yes
- Activity:Canoeing / Kayaking,Fishing,Swimming,Bush Walking
On the eastern bank of the Murray River, Island Pool is a good place for small groups to park and enjoy a picnic or a swim, to launch canoes or walk the Island Pool Walk Trail. Access to the water is assisted by steps that descend right down to the water’s edge.
Island Pool Walk Trail
The trail starts from the car park and is a one-hour loop walk through scenic jarrah forest with numerous grass trees.
Distance: 2km loop. Time: Allow 1 hour. Difficulty: Class 3.
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: ,Nanga Brook,WA,