With excellent visitor facilities and great river access, Dwaarlindjirraap is one of the most popular sites in Lane Poole Reserve.
- Attraction Fee:No fees apply
- Sites:Canoe & Kayak Launches,Picnic Areas,Swimming Holes
- Feature:Toilet,Picnic Table,Dogs Allowed - Yes,2WD Access - Yes
- Activity:Canoeing / Kayaking,Fishing,Swimming
Located on the site of the old Baden Powell Campground, which was relocated in 2012, Dwaarlindjirraap has a large car park with sealed road access and excellent facilities right by the river. There are picnic tables, gas barbecues and steps down to the water's edge for canoe launching. It is also a popular swimming spot.
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: ,Nanga Brook,WA,