Watershed Premium Wines
Located on Bussell Highway just south of Margaret River town, discover noteworthy wines, stunning modern cellar door, friendly restaurant and one of the prettiest vineyard vistas in the region.
- Open Days/times:Cellar door: Mon to Sun 10am to 5 pm, restaurant: Wed to Sun 12pm to 3pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Sparkling,Rose,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Classic Dry White,Merlot,Sangiovese,Sauvignon Blanc,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Shiraz Cabernet,Viognier,Zinfandel
- Cases Produced:100 000 cases
- Vineyards:137 hectares
- Winemaker:Severine Logan, Conrad Tritt
Watershed was planted in 2001 and its first wines were made in 2002 to coincide with the opening of its spectacular cellar door just south of Margaret River town. This truly beautiful estate has a solid track record for producing award-winning wines and is without question one of the best maintained properties, with manicured lawns and possibly the prettiest vineyard vistas in the region.
The winery is known for its finely-crafted and supremely enjoyable wines. Five ranges are made from Watershed’s vineyards in southern and northern Margaret River. In addition to the regional heroes, are the lesser seen varieties; Viognier, Sangiovese and Zinfandel.
The friendly team love guiding guests through their prized wines. Tastings of the full range are available daily. On Monday to Thursday a behind the scenes winery tour can be booked from $25 per person.
5 Red Stars