Pip's Vineyard - Wrenoir
A boutique vineyard producing excellent Cabernet Sauvignon and Semillon Sauvignon Blanc from 100% estate-grown fruit in Margaret River.
- Open Days/times:Appointment Only
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Brands:Pip's Vineyard - Wrenior
- Vineyards:10 acres
- Winemaker:Bernie Stanlake
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
After a Christmas trip to Australia in 2009, Tony and Daphne Spikins became enamoured with the stunning Minot Estate, and purchased 8 of its 10 acres to begin their collective winemaking venture. With regionally acclaimed winemaker Bernie Stanlake and vineyard manager Ken Miles at the helm, Wrenoir (Pip's Vineyard's label) wines are produced from estate-grown fruits of excellent pedigree and provenance.
An ageworthy Cabernet Sauvignon and zesty Semillon Sauvignon Blanc are produced by the estate under its Wrenoir label. Wines can be purchased online.