Eagle Vale Estate
Surrounded by ancient Karri and Marri trees just 3km from the Indian Ocean, this special minimal-intervention vineyard, producing 100% estate grown, hand-made, small batch wines.
- Open Days/times:Mon-Fri 10-4.30, weekends by appointment
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Merlot,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Cases Produced:15 000 cases
- Vineyards:11.5 hectares
- Winemaker:Guy Gallienne
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Picnic Facilities
This special property is located just 3km from the Indian ocean in southern Margaret River is heavily impacted by the cooling sea breezes that optimise the region’s famously long ripening season. Eagle Vale was established in 2001, built on a family value of taking great pride in everything they do. The vineyard is managed on a low-impact basis with minimal irrigation. Guinea fowls are used for pest control, rather than pesticides.
The wine range includes a Chardonnay, Shiraz and Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, all of which are 100% estate grown, hand-picked, whole-bunch pressed and hand-crafted each vintage.
By appointment, contact Eagle Vale to arrange.
Not yet rated