Enjoy a classic, all occasions wine range created with a wide selection of styles that most palates will enjoy in honour of Margaret River’s favourite assets; wine and surf.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Chardonnay,Pinot Gris,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Shiraz,Tempranillo,Cabernet Merlot,Sparkling
- Cases Produced:5500 cases
- Vineyards:34 hectares
- Winemaker:Severine Logan, Brian Fletcher
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Taking their name from Bunker Bay in the stunning Cape Naturaliste peninsula located at the north of the Margaret River wine region, Bunkers Wines forms part of Calneggia Family Vineyards. The all-occasions wines combine two of Margaret River’s most beloved attractions: surfing and wine.
A wide range of varieties are made to suit most palates including Chardonnay, Cabernet Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Rose, Savuginon Blanc Semillon, Shiraz and Tempranillo. There’s no cellar door, however specialised Bunkers 'Speed Tastings' can be arranged for groups of 40-60 people at workplaces or events around Perth.
Bunker Wine’s unique guided wine tour explores six beautiful bays and gnarly reefs along the Margaret River coast, accompanied with a creative wine tasting. Contact the winery for details.