Cape Landing is an independent, boutique, family owned vineyard producing award-winning classic Margaret River Wines.
- Open Days/times:Appointment Only
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Shiraz,Chardonnay,Sauvignon Blanc,Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brands:Cape Landing
- Cases Produced:5,800 cases
- Vineyards:14 Hectares
- Wheelchair Access:Yes
- Winemaker:Bruce Dukes (Winemaker), Remi Guise (Winemaker), James Harris (Viticulturist)
- Facilities:Appointment Only,Wheelchair Access
Cape Landing’s range of single vineyard wines are all sourced from an ancient landscape first cleared and farmed by pioneer settlers a century ago during the era of Group Settlement in Margaret River. Cape Landing continues to develop a distinctly Australian vineyard that integrates biodiversity with fruit production, allowing it to focus our efforts on both the restoration and maintenance of native species and the plant communities that support Cape Landing’s ecosystem. Cape Landing’s Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Shiraz and Sauvignon Blanc vines thrive in a picturesque vineyard that spans gently rolling hills, with well drained soils, benefiting in particular from a distinctly Mediterranean style climate; where wet winters and long warm summers create a perfect environment for making fragrant, textured, wines.