Eagle Bay Brewing Co
Enjoy a range of white and red staple wines from Margaret River’s multi-talented specialists at Eagle Bay Brewing Co.
- Open Days/times:Mon to Sun 11am - 5pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Merlot,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Semillon,Sparkling Rose,Chardonnay,Cabernet Sauvignon,Shiraz
- Brands:Eagle Bay Brewing Co & Eagle Bay Vineyard
- Vineyards:15 acre
- Winemaker:Nick d’Espeissi
Predominantly known for its organic and handcrafted beer, Eagle Bay Brewing Co is also well-versed in the world of winemaking. The estate’s vines were planted almost 30 years ago and now host a 15-acre plot of vines. As the vineyard does not produce enough fruit to cater for an independent winery, the fruit is taken to highly-skilled, passionate winemakers to create their own range of Eagle Bay Vineyard wines. Visitors can taste a mix of white and red staple wines at the restaurant, or wines can be purchased online or from the brewery itself.