Experience Flametree; fine wines in laidback luxury. A superb portfolio offered in a friendly cellar door - you're always welcome, whether in your finest attire or straight from the beach!
- Open Days/times:10am-5pm 7 days. Closed Christmas & Boxing Day, New Year's Day, Good Friday and until 12pm on Anzac day.
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Malbec,Marsanne,Graciano,Touriga,Pinot Gris,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Shiraz,Cabernet Malbec,Riesling,Rosé,Sauvignon Blanc,Brut,Chenin Blanc,Sparkling
- Cases Produced:15000
- Winemaker:Cliff Royle, Julian Scott
- Facilities:Dogs Welcome,Light Food,Wheelchair Access,Cellar Door,Gallery
Flametree Wines catapulted into Australia's winemaking hall of fame in 2008 when its first ever red wine, a Cabernet Merlot, won the Jimmy Watson Trophy, Australia's most-respected national wine prize. The following year it was a finalist for the same award. Substantial critical acclaim has followed.
The Estate was established by the Towner family in 2007 and was created with a vision to become a world-recognised winery committed to producing consistent, distinctive Margaret River wines.
The estate specialises in Chardonnay, Cabernet, Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, Shiraz, Rose and Sparkling. However, its forays into innovative winemaking extend into alternate varietals and unique fermentation vessels and processes.
The exceptional wines are brought to life at its laid-back, architecturally-designed Estate. Think Hampton's style meets relaxed Margaret River atmosphere, with a Cape Cod design building, enviable deck, open fireplace and manicured gardens.
Visitors can create their own custom gourmet platter of cheese, antipasto and charcuterie, from outstanding local southwest and Great Southern producers. These are best enjoyed with a glass of wine, of course!
Halliday Rating - 5 Red Stars