Visit our amazing cellar door and enjoy our boutique premium wines from the oldest vines in the Geographe region, available for tasting and purchase, try some local produce from our cafe and local art
- Open Days/times:Thurs- Sun 11am- 4.30pm
- Wine Region:Geographe
- Wine Variety:Rose,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Cabernet Sauvignon,Cabernet Shiraz,Semillon,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Brands:Cellar Series, Premium Series
- Vineyards:6 acres
- Wheelchair Access:Yes (ramps for entry, our carpark is gravel)
- Winemaker:Naturaliste Vintners
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Gallery,Dogs Welcome,Functions,Light Food,Wheelchair Access
Two distinct wine styles are produced: the Premium Series is a wooded style vintage with food matching in mind, and the Cellar Series, restrained with oak and a fresh, vibrant fruit driven style.
The cellar door is entirely solar powered and has a ‘skate park’ roof shape designed to catch the perfect amount of sun power and collect rain water. All materials used in the cellar door are environmentally friendly and upcycled.