Situated on the Southern tip of WA, this boutique winery is focused on producing first-class wines adhering to simple, traditional approaches to fruit-picking, ageing, and winemaking. No cellar door.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Great Southern
- Wine Variety:Shiraz Cabernet,Sparkling,Chardonnay,Merlot,Pinot Noir,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Cases Produced:500 cases
- Vineyards:17 hectares
- Winemaker:Coby Ladwig, Luke Eckersley
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Best mates and local winemakers Luke Eckersley and Coby Ladwig reignited the Rosenthal Wines label when they purchased it from Dr John Rosenthal in 2012. Sourcing fruit from specialty vineyard sites throughout the Great Southern, they hand craft a range of timeless wines that reflect the diversity of sites in the region. Both young winemakers are highlight awarded, with Coby being named as a finalist in the Wine Society’s Young Winemaker of the Year Awards.
Their Riesling, Shiraz, Cabernet and Merlot come from partner vineyards in Frankland River, Boyup Brook and Mount Barker. Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc is from Denmark.