Relax in your 4-star immaculate, spacious & modern cottage with ocean views. Close to SW attractions incl: Valley of the Giants, Tree Top Walk, whales, wineries, wildflowers and more. Continental breakfast & linen provided.
- Rating:4 star
- Type:Holiday House,4 - 5 Stars,Chalets,Farm Stay
- Facilities:Family Friendly,Wheelchair Access
Our beautiful fully self-contained chalets are a great place for your next holiday. Come on your own, as a couple, bring friends or have a wonderful time with the family.
Each can sleep 8, has a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, own laundry, clothesline and BBQ, plus a large enclosed balcony overlooking the ocean..
Things to Do
So much choice, so little time ? Being central to many SW attractions, we know you’ll be spoilt for choice when staying in the region. The list below provides only a sample of what you can expect to find within a 30km radius – and most of these are within 10km of your doorstep –
• Eco-tourism – Wildflowers, Bibbulmun Track, Whale Watching, Waterfalls, Bird Watching, Native Fauna, Ficifolia Trees (endemic only to this area within the world)
• Geo-Tourism – Garnet Outcrops, Aboriginal Rock Art, Special rock formations that are located only between here and Albany (and one other place in the world)
• Tourist Treks – Famous Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk, Giant Tingle Tree, Giant Cappuccino – Circular Pool, Summit Climbs, Canoeing, Boat Cruises, Bibbulmun Track and soon to be included is the Munda Biddi Trail
• Tour companies – there are a number of tour operators in the area that cater singles to families and conduct tours from wildflower walks and 4x4 driving to boat cruises and vehicle rides with a difference
• For the Kids / Family – Dinosaur Museum, Alpaca Farm (kids get to hand feed the animals from bunnies to bison), Denmark Maze, Beach, River, Fishing, Kite flying, Bike Riding, Trekking, Horse riding etc
• For the Adults – Wineries, Chocolate Factory, Cheese Factory, Art exhibitions, Golf, Boating, Relaxation, Sunbathing etc
Holiday seasons book out in advance so remember to arrange your vacation ahead of time to ensure you can stay in one of our two chalets.