Miles from Nowhere
A classic range of Margaret River wines produced from a fantastic vineyard in the Miamup area of Margaret River by young, award-winning winemaker, Rory Clifton Parks.
- Open Days/times:Appointment Only
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Merlot,Chardonnay,Sauvignon Blanc,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
- Brands:Miles from Nowhere
- Cases Produced:18,000 cases
- Vineyards:46.9 hectares
- Winemaker:Rory Clifton-Parks, Gary Stokes
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
The label of young, award-winning winemaker Rory Clifton Parks, Miles from Nowhere is the renaissance of a vineyard planted in 2001 in Miamup by the Tate family. These days Rory makes a set of regional, varietal wines in a classic Margaret River style from this vineyard and specially sourced parcels of fruit from other nearby vineyards.
The focus is Margaret River’s hero wine styles; Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay.
The name, Miles from Nowhere reflects the geographical remoteness of the vineyard and also recognises the family’s ancestors who arrived in Australia 100 years ago from the Ukraine, feeling like their new home was miles from nowhere.
- Address: Miles from Nowhere, Lot 1 Miamup Road,Cowaramup,WA,6284
- Phone: 089267 8555