"One of Western Australia's most exciting new Wine producers" - Halliday
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Cabernet,Cabernet Merlot,Merlot,Pinot Noir,Sauvignon Blanc,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Riesling
- Brands:Partners, The Protocol, The Companions, Chapter & Verse, Rags to Riches, Gravity, Rose & Thorns, First Mark, Hall mark, Wandering Lane, Wheelabout
- Winemaker:Rory Parks
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Byron & Harold was established in 2012 by Paul Byron and Harold (Ralph) Dunning to produce a focused range of high quality, provenance based table wines for both the domestic and international markets. In only our second full year of winemaking, much respected wine reviewer James Halliday awarded Byron & Harold a ***** 5 Star Rating for 2015 and named us as one of his Top 10 New Wineries for 2015. Since then, Halliday renewed our status as a 5 Star winery for 2016, and upgraded our rating to a 5 Red Star winery for 2017 which we have still maintained in 2021.