Howard Park is a pioneering family-owned winery specialising in the premier regions of Margaret River and the Great Southern, crafting wines of provenance and elegance.
- Open Days/times:7 days a week from 10am-5pm
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Chenin Blanc,Prosecco,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz Cabernet,Syrah,Prosecco Sparkling,Moscato,Late Harvest White,Brut,Cabernet,Cabernet Shiraz,Method Traditionale,Muscat,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon,Sparkling Rose,Fortified,Dessert,Rosé,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Pinot Noir,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Sparkling
- Brands:Howard Park Wines
- Wheelchair Access:Yes. Disabled parking, no stairs, wheelchair-friendly walkways, disabled wheelchair-friendly bathrooms
- Winemaker:Chief Wine Maker Nic Bowen
- Facilities:Functions,Wheelchair Access,Cellar Door,Kids Play Area,Picnic Facilities
Howard Park is a family-owned West Australian winery, and we have been crafting beautiful wines for over 35 years. We have an uncompromising commitment to quality, creating wines that are expressive of their regions’ terroir.
Set on 138 hectares of vines and native bushland, less than 5 minutes from the town of Cowaramup, The Howard Park Cellar Door is where we welcome visitors and offer tastings of interest and depth that embrace Howard Park’s heritage and provenance: the vision of one family, two generations, two wine regions and four vineyards.
Positioned on the highest point of our Leston vineyard, the award-winning structure adheres to Feng Shui design and orientation principles, with a careful balance of natural materials, including native timber, concrete and steel. In its design, the Burch family wanted to create a modern building designed to grow old – a concept synonymous with crafting age-worthy wines.