In heavy seas, blowholes shoot water 20m into the air
- Attraction Fee:No fees apply
- Feature:Dogs Allowed - No,2WD Access - No
During a light swell, after parking, follow what sounds like heavy breathing to find the blowholes.
The 4WD track between Steep Point and Thunder Bay follows the Zuytdorp Cliffs with spectacular views and some special stops.
Nor 6 is a monument to the fishing vessel that was wrecked on the rocks below.
Dicko's Lookout offers 360-degree views of the peninsula.
Take care around the blowholes and cliffs at all times
- Keep well clear of the edge
- Be prepared for suddent wind gusts
- Watch out for large undpredictable waves
- Supervise children at all times
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: ,Carrarang,WA,