The Oyster Stacks are five isolated islets that protrude from the reef, which are literally covered with oysters.
- Attraction Fee:No fees apply
- Feature:Dogs Allowed - No,2WD Access - Yes
The Oyster Stacks should only be snorkelled during a high tide when there is sufficient water over the reef - please check at Milyering Visitor Centre for tide heights and times. It is recommended for more experienced snorkellers.
Remember that Oyster Stacks is in a sanctuary zone in Ningaloo Marine Park so look but don't take.
- Take care of sharp oyster shells on the stacks. Avoid swimthroughs, as you could easily be cut.
- The shore is covered with sharp and slippery rocks, broken coral and shells, so wear appropriate footwear and be aware of any waves that may push you against the rocky shoreline.
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: ,Cape Range National Park,WA,