An award-winning wine range created from a set of amazing speciality vineyard sites throughout the Margaret River wine region and harvested in the still of the night to make fresh and aromatic wines.
- Open Days/times:No Cellar Door
- Wine Region:Margaret River
- Wine Variety:Rose,Cabernet Merlot,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Shiraz,Cabernet,Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- Brands:Five Moons, John George, Ivory Tower, Stone Fence
- Cases Produced:10,000 - 19,999 cases
- Vineyards:9.96 ha
- Winemaker:Andy Ferreira
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Night Harvest was established in 2005 by Andy and Mandy Ferreira, who arrived in the Margaret River region as newlyweds in 1986. Today they make wines four vineyards (and a few specialised growers) in the region to make their wine range, which began in 2005. The name comes from another part of their business as one of Margaret River’s main contract harvest companies, who support the harvests of over 100 sites in the South-West of Australia each vintage.
Night Harvest Wines is now owned by Andy Ferreira, grower Rob Tincey and entrepreneur Ray Anderson.
Made by Bruce Dukes, a winemaker known for his minimal intervention approach, the label includes Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, Cabernet Merlot, Rose, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and Chardonnay. Wines can be purchased online or at a variety of stockists throughout Western Australia.