The Big Broome Treasure Hunt Colour-In Book
Take a self guided GPS based treasure hunt family fun activity based on Broome's history! The Big Broome Treasure Hunt Colour-In Book is the perfect family holiday activity!
- Perfect For:Day Time,Kids & Families
'The Big Broome Treasure Hunt Coulour-In Book' is based on Broome's history, made up of 7 short stories, each story relates to a GPS location in Broome.
Free activities discovering Broome's history while seeing some of the iconic local tourist spots around Broome including:
- GPS locations of the dinosaurs footprints
- The WWII planes
- Cable Beach history
- Story based on 'Diamond Jacks' Diamonds
- Treasure hunt based on the history of William Dampier's travels
- Japanese cemetery and more!
Designed for the whole family to enjoy. The book is available for $19.95 and comes with free pencils.
Grab a copy from the Red Camel Shop, Broome Lottery Centre & News and Chinatown Newsagency. Orders can also be made online at www.whirligigbooks.com.