Scotts Brook Winery
- (08) 9765 3014
Discover ultra-boutique regional wines from a family-owned and operated winery nestled in the heart of the quaint Boyup Brook township.
- Wine Region:Blackwood River Valley
- Wine Variety:Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Brands:Scott's Brook
- Cases Produced:Less than 999
- Vineyards:15 hectares
- Facilities:Functions,Cellar Door
Scotts Brook was established in 1987 by local schoolteachers Brian Walker and Kerry as the second commercial vineyard in the district. The majority of the winery's 15 hectares of production is sold to other winemakers. Remaining limited quantities are made for the Scotts Brook label by longstanding contract winemakers.
Varieties under the Scotts Brook label include Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling and Shiraz.
- Address: RMB 201b Scotts Brook Rd,Boyup Brook,WA,6244
- Phone: (08) 9765 3014