Located amongst picturesque farmland and surrounded by tall timber is the oldest vineyard within the Blackwood Valley region and known for its award-winning wines.
- Open Days/times:By appointment 10am-5pm
- Wine Region:Blackwood River Valley
- Wine Variety:Fortified,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Riesling,Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz,Semillon
- Brands:Blackwood Crest
- Cases Produced:1,500-2,499
- Vineyards:East Boyup Brook, 8 hectares
- Facilities:Appointment Only,Cellar Door
Established in 1976, Blackwood Crest Wines is the oldest vineyard and winery in the Blackwood Valley Wine Region, with the first vines of the Blackwood region planted within its vineyard. Owned and operated by region pioneers Max and Roslyn Fairbass, the winery can be found in traditional farmland country halfway between Boyup Brook and Kojonup, with over nine hectares of vineyards.
Wine varieties at Blackwood Crest include Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz and Semillon. Winery visits by appointment only.