A charming, family-owned and operated vineyard producing high quality, award-winning wines within the stunning Blackwood Valley Wine Region.
- Open Days/times:No cellar door
- Wine Region:Blackwood River Valley
- Wine Variety:Viognier,Cabernet Sauvignon,Chardonnay,Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,Shiraz
- Brands:Beulah Wines
- Cases Produced:Less than 999
- Vineyards:9.5 hectares
- Winemaker:Craig Nield, Jodi Nield and Richard Nield
- Facilities:No Cellar Door
Located in Boyup Brook, Beulah Wines began operations in 2007 within a 10 hectare vineyard. Owned by Craig, Jodi and Richard Nield. The estate grown wines have received a number of awards at local and national wine shows.
Varieties at Beulah include Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Semillon Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz and are available by mail order from the winery.