- [email protected]
- (08) 92935808
Take in sweeping views of the Bickley Valley's stunning vineyards at this boutique vineyard cafe, making a focused range of wines to enjoy with its popular Tapas-style lunch menu.
- Open Days/times:12pm to 4pm Fri, 11am to 5pm Sat & Sun, & most Public Holidays
- Wine Region:Perth Hills
- Wine Variety:Pinot Noir,Sparkling,Rosé,Merlot,Shiraz
- Cases Produced:300 cases
- Winemaker:Josh Davenport and Matt Bowness
- Facilities:Cellar Door,Restaurant,Dogs Welcome
The most recent cellar door addition to Bickley Valley, Plume Estate is nestled on the side of a hill on Glen Isla Road, and boasts stunning views of the wine region. It is run by husband and wife Jim and Audrey Volmer.
The wine range includes a Vintage Sparkling, a Rosé made from Merlot and a Fortified Shiraz.
The cellar door is open from 12pm-4pm on Fridays and from 11am-5pm on Saturdays and Sundays and offers tastings of all the wines.
The cosy restaurant features modern, artful Tapas-style dishes, with spectacular views across the Valley making it an ideal setting for a picturesque lunch. Open from 11am-5pm from Friday to Sunday. Bookings recommended.
- Address: 91 Glenisla Road,Bickley,WA,
- Phone: (08) 92935808
- Email: [email protected]