Homestead campground provides a large, flat camping area in the centre of the park suitable for caravans and camper trailers.
- Attraction Fee:$11 adult per night, $7 concession card holder per night, $3 child per night (over 5 and under 16 years)
- Feature:Picnic Table,Toilet,Dogs Allowed - No,2WD Access - Yes
Bookings do not apply at this campground. It operates on a first come - first served basis. Please contact the campground during peak holiday season for availability.
• This campground features tent sites, picnic tables, fire rings, toilets and water (untreated).
• All access roads within the park are unsealed.
• There is no vehicle access to the river in the park.
• Best time to visit: Late autumn to spring. It can be very hot during summer.
• National Park entry fees and camping fees apply.
• A self-registration station is located on Quarry Road.
Campfires are usually permitted, in the provided fire rings only, between March 9 and October 31 but fire restrictions may be imposed at any time and without notice. Bring your own firewood. When fire restrictions are in place campfires must not be lit and any appliance powered by burning solid fuel must not be used. Always comply with any instructions at campgrounds and parks.
Campers´ own liquid or gas fuel barbeques, stoves and heaters can be used at any time, unless a total fire ban has been declared (see Department of Fire and Emergency Services).
Bookings cannot be made.
This information was provided by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions: dpaw.wa.gov.au
- Address: ,Avon Valley National Park,WA,