A private Spa Retreat listed as a Small Luxury Hotel of the World. Overlooking the spectacular Injidup Bay and close to famous Margaret River wineries.
- Star Rating:5 star
- Type:Health Retreat,Retreats
- Facilities:Adults Only,Conference Facilities,Day Spa/Sauna,Functions,Room Spa
The remote property provides the kind of tranquility and privacy that many can only dream of. Each of the ten luxury villas benefit from their own private plunge pool and spectacular ocean views, the Retreat is anything but predictable.
Each Villa is meticulously detailed with imported fixtures and fittings complimented by the work of accomplished Western Australian artists Evelyn Kotai and Leaf Heath-Watson along with the robust furniture of Yallingup designer Rob Malcolm, each commissioned to create pieces exclusively for the retreat.
All rooms are very French in their crisp style. However, the external deck allows a lifestyle only known on the coast of Western Australia. Guests choose to cater for themselves or a private chef can be arranged to cook a BBQ or special villa menu.
Unique Spa Experiences:
The day spa is a focal point of the retreat and its selection of wellness focused body treatments, massages and healing baths are the reason many come to stay. Within the spa’s cool, calm interior are two single therapy rooms and another designed just for couples.
In the stylish serenity of our spa suites and under the skillful touch of our spa therapists, guests are treated to an enriching and renewing experience. At Injidup Spa Retreat we deliver something special, embracing centuries of healing wisdom and the unique skills of our well-travelled therapy team. Along with signature treatments, such as the fusion massage, guests can partake in morning and afternoon meditation and yoga sessions.
Experience Another World:
Injidup is situated in one of the most bio-diverse areas of the world and packages are developed around the Experience. The property can arrange unique experiences such as:
• Individually tailored health retreats with world class presenters
• Eco-helicopter tours that take passengers over the pristine south west coast before stopping at acclaimed wineries.
• Personal tours of the Wardandi land and guided treks through Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park with local Aboriginal guides
• Didgeridoo meditation whilst in the Ngilgi Caves
• Guided Cape-to-Cape tours