The Committee for Perth is focused on making a positive difference to Perth’s future.
Our members include local, national and international organisations, who set aside commercial gain, sectoral interests and personal perspectives to come together to be a united voice on the issues facing Perth.
- We are a member driven organisation who represent a large number of Perth and Australia’s stewardship brands.
- We play a leadership role by focusing on issues that are critical to Perth’s future growth and development.
- We are an independent organisation with a reputation for getting things done.
- We offer our members the opportunity for participation and input.
- We rely on our research to provide us with a fact-based platform.
- We are thought leaders with a transparent agenda.
- We have a clear vision and are committed to making it a reality.
- We work collaboratively with an influential group of members and stakeholders.
- We use a unique model of advocacy that takes a long-term, apolitical approach.
- We are a think-tank committed to sharing information that will positively influence policy development for the Perth and Peel region.