Metropolitan Migrant Resource Centre Mirrabooka
MMRC offers case management support, youth programs, community development programs, culturally responsive training, immigration services, counselling, and a variety of other programs.
- Counselling:General Support Services,Loss & Grief Support Services
- Emergency:Welfare Support Services
- Employment:Employment Information & Assistance
- Support Programs:Multicultural
- Welfare:General Welfare & Support Services
- Other:Cultural & Migrant Services
Metropolitan Migrant Resource Centre (MMRC) is a non-profit community organisation based in Mirrabooka which aims to facilitate the settlement and participation of migrants, especially refugees, and their communities in the Perth metropolitan area. MMRC receives funding from a range of state and commonwealth government agencies to support activities. With a dedicated team, from a variety of ethnic backgrounds, MMRC supports clients as they face a variety of settlement challenges and work with them to create a sense of community and acceptance.