Iswell Resonance ~ MEM Practise
There’s not a person in the whole world who hasn’t experienced upset or trauma. The key to wellness and being in charge of your life is to not only effectively manage these upsets but eliminate them.
- Child Services:Child (and Parent) Information & Counselling
- Counselling:Aboriginal,Carer Information,Disability Information,General Support Services,Loss & Grief Support Services,Sexual Support Services,Suicide & Self Harm,Maternity Support Services,LGBQTI,Ageing,Financial Management
- Disability:Disability Information & Counselling
- Emergency:Abuse & Assault Services,Crisis Counselling & Intervention Services
- Health Support:Mental Health Services
- Support Programs:Healthy Living
- Youth:Youth Information & Counselling
An ‘upset’ is defined as ‘an emotional disturbance.’ An emotional disturbance results from the negative experiences we encounter through life t which we tend to develop coping mechanisms. Often coping mechanisms are not affective long term and negatively affect our mind-body-spirit equilibrium.
We may experience temporary reprieve and our lives continue to flow, until these upsets reappear in our consciousness. This appears as trauma, depression, anxiety, anger, stress, fear, intra-personal conflict, inter-personal issues, and bodily problems, addictions and behaviour challenges.
Negative consequences of negative events can be managed through conventional therapy. So we talk about them. Yet talking about them doesn't necessarily make upset go away. Often the narrative only serves to reinforce the negative feelings. Once we feel tired talking about them, the breaking point is reached and we may resign to endure them for a lifetime.
Enter the Mace Energy Method (MEM) – an approach, designed to permanently eliminate negative feelings, thoughts, and emotions arising from unfavourable events we encounter in our lives has proven effective. Through non disclosure, limited narrative practise, clients will keep their privacy intact while freeing themselves from the bounds of negativities that are holding them back.