Open for week night dinners and weekend lunches and dinners. Seafood, Steaks, Reef and Beef, Vegetarian, Gluten Free options. Happy Hour Monday to Friday 5:30pm - 6:30pm.
- Open Days/times:Bar Open 11:30am to late 7 days. Bar Menu Mon - Thur from 3pm. Full menu Fri - Sun, 11:30am-9pm.
- Bars & Clubs:Outdoor,Pub,Live Music,Sports Bar,Cocktail Lounge,Wine Bar
- Open Days:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
- Lunch:Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
- Dinner:Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Public Holidays
2019 WINESLINGER TOP 50 VENUES as voted by Young Guns of Wine, Wine Industry & Winemakers
‘Top 50 Places to Drink Wine in Australia’ National “Peoples Choice” award.
2019 GOURMET TRAVELLER WINE Wine List of the Year Awards
2019 Best Wine List WA
2019, 2018 & 2017 Best Listing of WA Wines
2009-2019 Hall of Fame “Best Pub Restaurant Wine List National Award”
THE BISTRO is frequented by many local winemakers who know where to go for a good meal. The extensive menu features traditional pub favourites, plus a daily specials list on the blackboard. Don’t miss the freshly shucked oysters. View the Menu.
THE WINE LIST There are 25 wines by the glass, and over 200 wines from around the world on the eclectic list. View the Wine Lists.
THE PUBLIC BAR is a classic Aussie institution with TAB facilities, pool tables and a juke box. Free pool Tuesdays.