Home Valley Station is a multi-award winning world class tourist resort and Indigenous training facility located close to the mighty Pentecost River, at the foot of the majestic Cockburn Range.
- Star Rating:4 star
- Type:Farm & Station Stays
- Facilities:Bar,Conference Facilities,Functions,Pets Allowed,Pool,Restaurant
Home Valley Station is Australia’s leading outback adventure playground located in the majestic Kimberley region of Far North Western Australia, providing a unique and authentic Australian holiday experience.
It comprises of the most breathtaking combination of towering gorges, sparkling waterfalls, billabongs and stunning ancient landforms and ranges.
Gentle gorge walks and relaxing boating to adventurous horse treks ensures there is an activity to suit everyone. It is also home to some of the country’s best fishing locations – the perfect spot to hook the elusive barramundi and a must-do for all anglers.
At Home Valley Station we pride ourselves on providing guests with the ultimate Australian outback experience. Accommodation across the Station provides options for travelers of all preferences - from those who prefer their rugged outback adventure with a twist of luxury to those seeking a more intimate experience.
Our spacious Grass Castles on idyllic Bindoola Creek are lavishly appointed, providing guests with the ultimate in outback lodging. Homestead Guesthouse Rooms provide a comfortable retreat and are perfect for couples and families. The safari-style Eco Tents, located in a quiet bush setting, will impress those seeking to connect with nature. Those wishing to roll out a swag under the stars are invited to enjoy the Gibb River Road's best camping facilities at our Homestead and the picture perfect Bindoola River Bush Camp.
Tours and Activities
HORSE RIDING TOURS
- Horse Trail Rides –Take in the breathtaking scenery with guided commentary and enjoy the challenge of a river crossing for a memorable outback moment.
- Full Day Horseback Adventure – Saddle up for a full day and let our guides take you along trails including savannah plains, rocky ridgelines and pristine river banks - retracing the original stock route of the 1800’s
- Pony Sulky Rides for Kids –introduce your kids to magical wonders of god’s most noble of animals and meet Home Valley Station’s miniature ponies
- HV8 Shore Fishing Tour - perfect for all levels of fishers with shade, high grassy banks and every chance of catching a monster Barramundi within tidal waters.
- Boat Fishing & Croc Spotting Safari – an intimate guided experience in the iconic waters of the Kimberley. HVS is renowned by locals as one of the nest spots in the area to reel in the elusive Barramundi. For an unforgettable experience, keep your eyes wide open to spot the resident saltwater crocs that call this river home.
SCENIC LAND TOURS
- HV8 Station Tour – After your tour around the Station grounds, travel by 4WD along the rugged Gibb River Road and on to Bindoola Falls (flow of water is seasonal). For the more adventurous, there will be an opportunity to take a refreshing dip in a waterhole at the base of the falls.
- Cockburn Ranges Sunset Tour - experience an unforgettable view of sundown in the Kimberley while you indulge on local wine, beer and a gourmet fruit platter.
FREE STATION ACTIVITIES
- Self-guided Walking Trails – Explore the Station’s magnificent landscape on any of our 9 self-guided walking trails
- Giant Chess
- Entertainment at Dusty Bar & Grill - The spirit of Home Valley Station comes to life with a range of entertaining activities to enjoy such as live music, poetry readings, board games, trivia nights and more.
Voted as Australia’s No. 1 Outback Wedding Location, Home Valley Station are the experts at making fairy-tale weddings in the remote Kimberley outback – from elopements to groups of 150.
Corporate Retreats & Incentives
The meeting, incentive, conference and exhibition industry has provided an abundance of successful examples that now play testament to the ability to achieve the purpose of each client's objective when selecting the Kimberley outback as their destination. From four to 10 day itineraries for groups as small as six and as large as 90, to three day retreats for international delegates who are yearning for a taste of the outback as a pre/post destination, Home Valley Station will tailor an itinerary to suit any wish.