Visit one of the best kept secrets in Western Australia.
Imagine waking up to an uninterrupted view of paddocks and trees, with peace, quiet and tranquillity
Located in the great southern region of Western Australia. nested within the premier wine regions. Frankland River Retreat is set on a picturesque 83 acres,with the Frankland River flowing along its boundary. Guests have access to the property!
A secluded holiday home with three bedrooms and seven beds all bed linen is provided.
The house includes open plan kitchen, adjoining lounge, additional rec rooms, laundry, separate toilet, bathroom and best of all the sun room with fantastic views.
* KITCHEN is equipped for self catering with fridge, gas stove, electric oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, saucepans, frying pans, crockery, glasses, cutlery and kitchen utensils.
* MAIN BEDROOM : One KING size bed (sleeps 1-2)
* BEDROOM 2 : Two single size bed (sleeps 1-2)
* BEDROOM 3: One bunk bed & two single beds (4 beds) (Sleeps 4 )
* REC ROOM 1: Double sofa bed (sleeps 1-2) & additional sofa bed (sleeps 1)
* REC ROOM 2: Table Tennis Table
* LOUNGE : Large sofa, wood burner fire, TV, DVD player
* SUN ROOM : Dining table/chairs
* VERANDA : Seating with a view
* CAR PORT :Gas BBQ
* OUTSIDE : Plenty of space to explore
ADDRESS 786 Frankland-Kojonup road, Frankland River
Stuff to Do For Kids -There's plenty of space for them to run about and for that little extra fun bring a tent and camp out, go for walks, hide & seek, relax or runabout making your own adventures.
Frankland River Retreat is well positioned for trips to Albany, Denmark, Pemberton, Walpole,Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk, Stirling Range National Park, Bluff Knoll and Porongurup National Park. A great location for that get away.
For the grown ups .....Spend your evenings on the veranda with a BBQ, enjoying a glass of the local wine.
Frankland River has plenty of friendly wineries with visiting cellars Alkoomi, Ferngrove, Lange Estate & Frankland Estate. Call in for wine tasting and local produce -check wineries for opening times.
Can I bring a dog?
Yes - We love dogs and we advertise as pet friendly.There is fencing surrounding the house so dogs have plenty of space too..
Do we need to bring towels?
Yes - Please bring your own personal towels - a hand towel and bath towels are provided.
Are there any shops or supermarkets nearby?
A general store is located 14kms in Frankland .located at Kojonup & Mount Barker are IGA supermarkets.
Can we go for walks on the property?
Yes - Please be mindful certain times of the year there are sheep in the fields.
Can i enjoy myself?
Whats close by?
Distances to popular tourist attractions
Frankland River Retreat to Bluff Knoll Stirling Range National Park = 140 km
Frankland River Retreat to The Gap & Natural Bridge, Albany = 148 km
Frankland River Retreat to Denmark = 131 km
Frankland River Retreat to Porongurup National Park = 111 km
Frankland River Retreat to Pemberton = 127 km
Frankland River Retreat to Gloucester Tree = 130 Km
Frankland River Retreat to Diamond Tree = 122 Km
Frankland River Retreat to Nannup = 147Km
* Note these are approximate distances according to google maps