With our years of experience, we pride ourselves in giving the best advice and best service to people for all their roofing needs.
Following are the steps involved in the restoration process:
- Remove and replace any broken tiles.
- High pressure clean the roof.
- Repair valleys any leaking roof penetrations as necessary.
- Rebed as necessary and repoint all caps.
- Seal surface of the tiles.
- Apply 2 coats of 100% acrylic roof coating
- Leave spare tiles and spare paint
- Clean up the site.
- We use superior quality roof coatings with the full Manufacturers warranty.
WA Roofcoat has qualified trades people to carry out all aspects of roof repairs.
Our qualified roof tiling teams have been tiling for a number of years. Our experienced roofing tradesmen have over 40 years of experience in the tiling industry. Our teams take pride in their work so your job is done right, the first time.
We use and recommend tiles from MONIER PRIME.
We can supply and install any style guttering to suit your needs. The standard range consists of Zincalume and Colorbond. Samples of the range are available on request.
No job is too big or too small. We can match tiles on the addition to your existing roof tiles with either brand new or reclaimed tiles.
Asbestos encapsulation is a process used to secure harmful asbestos fibres and supply a weatherproof coating. Providing the asbestos is in reasonable condition, this is the most cost effective treatment for asbestos.
We use the Fibroseal system, as shown on the 'Products' page.