A complete transformation of this home allowed the ‘new home’ to take advantage of beautiful views over the valley.
- Home Design Type:Interior Design,Modern,Renovation
The reason for this renovation was that the client wanted to take advantage of the beautiful views over the valley and to increase space within the home. The home was quite run down, so the client was looking to also modernise the home.
- The large transformation included a new kitchen, master suite, theatre, gym and double garage.
- The kitchen became a home chef's dream - ample bench space with stone benchtops, glass splashback and ample storage with an abundance of drawers.
- A parent's retreat was created with a large master suite (and huge WIR), linking to an ensuite and then onto their personalised gym.
- A walkway was added to provide a grand entrance to the front door.
- An impressive alfresco was created: with the raking ceilings to really capture the valley views.
This is a beautiful family home nestled in the Perth hills. It has a ‘Bunker Bay’ type feel – modern and relaxing.
- Address: 1 Pearson Way, Osborne Park (WA) 6017,Osborne Park,WA,6017