10 Locke Street, Mount Pleasant
The Builder wanted to reflect his creative building expression with a totally unique design.
- Home Design Type:New Home
The outstanding features in this home include:
• Cantilevered balcony with 'V' shaped column
• Floating kitchen bench top and bathroom vanities
• Cantilevered floating staircases
• Skillion roof with acoustic ceilings
• Feature aluminum paneling
The owner wanted to utilise a corner block together with innovative design whilst capturing the river and city views.
The ultra modern elevation boasts an abundance of green glass achieving a unique look.
As you enter the property you are greeted by a floating staircase and salt water fish tank which is a focal point of the home.
The open plan design incorporates the kitchen which integrates new technology with natural materials. Caesar stone bench tops are complimented by wood veneer cabinets together with stainless steel appliances for a crisp modern look.
Pure luxury is reflected throughout this home.