Fringe World Festival Jan 17 – Feb 16 2020
It’s that time of year again – as we strap ourselves in for the weird, kooky and wonderful world of Fringe. Perth’s Fringe World Festival will set 2020 off on a flying start with an epic program of more than 700 events. There will be something on offer at over 150 venues across Perth, including signature festival hubs such as The Woodside Pleasure Garden, Fringe Central, Yagan Square and Girls School.
With a bounty of acts spanning comedy, musicals, circus, cabaret and more – Fringe offers the ultimate cultural festival experience.
An open-access festival, Fringe World Festival gives local artists the opportunity to showcase their work and talent at a time of high community engagement. The Festival also welcomes national and international talent across a range of genres and crafts. As the third largest Fringe in the world, the Festival’s value to the arts community and local economy cannot be overstated.
The rush begins on October 17, with Early Release tickets for the first 100 Fringe Festival shows being released to Fringe World Friends. More Fringe tickets will be released in the coming months – so check back for details!
- October 17: Early Release 1 available for FRINGE WORLD Friends
- October 24: Early Release 2 with 100 more shows released
- November 5: Early Release available to all
- November 14: All 2020 FRINGE WORLD shows on sale
- December: 2020 Festival Guide releases
- January 17 – February 16: FRINGE WORLD begins!